Where to Start on the NTCIP Website?
The NTCIP is a joint standardization project of AASHTO,
ITE, and NEMA, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Research and Technology. People new to the NTCIP should download The NTCIP Guide (NTCIP
9001). Browse to the Library >> Document Links table to find the status and availability of all the
List of Recent PDFs Available
The most recent NTCIP standards released for downloading were:
Visit the Library >> Document Links table to find the shopping carts.
- 1103 version 02, TMP (October 2010 release);
- 1201 version 03, GO (March 2011 release);
- 1213 version 02, ELMS (March 2011 release);
- 1210 version 01, FMS (September 2013 release);
- 1209 version 02, TSS (May 2014 release);
- 1204 version 03, ESS (September 2014 release with Errata);
- 1211 version 02, SCP (September 2014 release);
- 1203 version 03, DMS (September 2014 release);
- 1207 version 02, RMC (September 2014 release);
- 1205 version 01 Amendment 1, CCTV (September 2014 release).
|Check out the NTCIP 9001 "Guide" for detailed deployment and NTCIP procurement information.
|The NTCIP Forums provide a channel for technical folks and practitioners alike to discuss the NTCIP. Topics include Outreach, Testing, Standards and Working Groups.
|Use the Library table to find the NTCIP document number you need.
The Library Table has links to the status information, drafts, and Jointly Approved standards.